Senior Assistant, Records Management Officer Job, Latest Jobs Kenya 2022,
- File and bind records and repair file covers;
- Compile established records lists and prepare inventories, guides and other information finding and retrieval aids;
- Prepare the Board’s records for appraisal and disposal;
- Prepare records disposal and retention schedules;
- Manage documentation and information link center (Archives);
- Monitor file movement and making periodic checks to ensure that appropriate action is taken accordingly; and
- Ensure letters are filed and marked for action.
- Have served as an Assistant Records Management Officer for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Diploma or Higher Diploma in Records Management/Information Sciences or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Computer proficiency; and
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance.
- Competence in use of ERP or, Electronic Records Management systems will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria may send their applications including cover letter, duly completed application for employment form ( Download from KECOBO website ), CV, three (3) reference letters, daytime telephone contacts and copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials to:
The Executive Director
Kenya Copyright Board
P.O. BOX 34670-00100
OR drop at NHIF Building, 5th Floor, Ragati Road.
The closing date is 15th August 2022
Applicants are advised to comply with chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya.
Shortlisted applicants only will be contacted.
Qualified persons living with disability, women, and those from marginalized and minority communities are encouraged to apply.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER