Finance And Strategy Associate Job, Latest Finance Jobs In Kenya,
A new role in a strategic team at the heart of KOKO primarily entails analysis of new business opportunities, whether related to Expansion, New Product Development, or ad hoc tasks for the fundraising process. It also involves supporting the development and execution of business strategy for both existing and new markets that KOKO intends to expand in. This will involve cross-functional collaboration with people based in multiple locations across Africa & India.
- Building and updating country and corporate financial models and forecasts in order to aid expansion efforts.
- Provide supplementary analyses for various stakeholder-related processes; including for investors as well as tax and regulatory compliance purposes.
- Engage with the new product development team and develop and run business cases for new projects.
- Support management in planning for the execution of the business strategy including partnerships with key stakeholders (agents, fuel wholesalers, banks, and tax authorities)
- Analyze company financial performance and unit economics to identify opportunity areas.
- Building and maintaining dashboards for business and financial reporting.
- Financial analysis support for other business departments.
- Support with cash flow modeling and forecasting across the group.
- Support management in the group level Strategic planning and financial analysis processes.
- Excellent track record of academic, professional, and/or personal achievements.
- Minimum 2 years in a high-performance, data-heavy environment (Consulting, Banking, Investments, Finance, Technology)University degree required in a numerical field.
- Expertise in financial modeling and data analysis.
- Advanced proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to connect across cultures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment.
- Strong affinity for new technologies.
- Further Professional Qualifications desirable (e.g. ACA, CFA, ACCA, CIMA)
Location: Nairobi, Kenya/ London, United Kingdom
Duration: 6 months, with the possibility to transition into a longer-term role
Immigration: payment and support with all relevant business visas/work authorization.
Start date: Flexible
How to Apply
KOKO is committed to gender and racial diversity in the workplace. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply!