Assistant Manager – Ethics Education & Awareness Job, Current Media Jobs In Kenya,
This role is responsible for mainstreaming Ethics and Integrity through effective education policies programs and strategies, staff training and awareness and spearheading collaboration & partnership with local, regional and international agencies on ethics matters.
Key Responsibilities/ Duties / Tasks
Operational Responsibilities / Tasks
- Develop and implement effective staff outreach program on integrity
- Facilitate training, sensitization and awareness creation on corruption, integrity and ethical practices to KRA staff and stakeholders
- Development and production of Information, Education and Communication (IEC) materials and dissemination to stakeholders.
- Implementation of CPC members and IAO Curriculum
- Developing and implementation of an effective feedback mechanism on Education and Awareness Programs.
- Facilitation of the implementation of the GKPSM
- Monitoring and reporting on training and sensitization/Awareness statistics
- Development and implementation of stakeholder engagement programme.
- Decision Making / Job Influence
Mainstreaming Ethics and Integrity through effective education policies programs and strategies
III. Working Conditions
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
A Bachelor’s degree in Education, Mass Communication, Journalism, and any other related degree from a recognized university.
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
Trained on Integrity Assurance
Previous relevant work experience required.
At least four (4) years’ relevant work experience one (1) of which should be at Supervisory role.
Functional Skills, Behavioral Competencies/Attributes:
- Excellent decision-making capabilities
- Honesty and Integrity of character
- Excellent planning & organizational skills
- Resilient, focused and results oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication,
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Motivated, dynamic & dedicated team player
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
How to Apply
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘ Register ’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘ Log in ’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘ Applicant Cockpit ’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘ Applicant Cockpit ’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘ My Profile ’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “ Overview and Release ”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘ Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘ Applicant Cockpit ’ page.
- Under the heading ‘ Job Search ’ click the ‘ Start ’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘ Apply ’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘ Send Application Now ’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘ Data Privacy Statement ’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to [email protected]
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to [email protected]
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)