Manager – Resourcing Job, Current HR Jobs,
DEPARTMENT: Corporate Support Services (CSSD),
DIVISION: Human Resources,
SECTION/UNIT: Manpower Planning & Resourcing ,
- This role is responsible for handling recruitments and deployments for the authority, these include promotions, upgrading and placements.
- Manage all the Authority’s recruitment activities which include advertising, short listing, screening, interviewing the qualified candidates and deploying the successful officers to the requesting departments.
- Ensure effective and efficient service delivery of the Employee Resourcing function of the Human Resources Division
- Recruitment and retention of diverse staff of the highest calibre, including staff with specialized talent aligned with priorities included in 7th Corporate Plan
- Ensure equity, transparency, efficiency and consistency are established in the recruitment of staff, and the measurable results and impacts of recruiting efforts of the Section are fully evaluated
- Oversee due diligence/background checks with relevant educational institutions, and previous employers where applicable, to verify authenticity of certificates or information received, prior to submitting recommendations to C-CSS/CG for approval.
- Monitor vacant posts of assigned level/group and ensures adherence to policies and procedures in filling these posts.
- Recommend guidelines on promotion and placement of staff
- Oversee preparation of vacancy announcements, reviews applications for submission to the shortlisting panels
- Ensure compliance with the statutory and legislative requirements.
- Oversee the process of staff confirmation, acting appointment and promotions.
- Manage the staff orientation process.
- Review, develop sound Recruitment policies in line with the relevant Acts and Authority’s corporate culture.
- Continuous analysis of diversity status, including gender and provide strategic support to increase diversity and identification of solutions or mitigating measures
- Develop annual recruitment plans
- Proactively coordinate with Regional Offices with a view to identifying their recruitment needs and appropriate solutions
- Prepare all documentation for recruitments and ensure quality control of documentation
- Provide technical advice, guidance and support to clients on recruitment
- Develop and monitor the recruitment budget.
- Design, develop and maintain the recruitment process in the organization
- Explore the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the Authority
- Day-to-day operations, supervision, management of performance and development of staff in the unit
- Facilitate implementation of the work plans for the following corporate initiatives in the unit: Audit, Integrity, QMS and Risk Management.
- Drive initiatives to improve ethics, culture and facilitate change management in the unit.
- A degree in Human Resource Management or related field from a recognized institution.
- Post graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management/ Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP)
- Membership to a Professional Body – IHRM
- Minimum of 7 years work experience in a similar role.
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 4th March 2021.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.