Revenue Growth Manager Job, Current Kenyan Finance Jobs,
The job holder will be responsible for developing and managing sound portfolio and revenue management strategies to maximize the potential of KWAL brand portfolio and drive sustainable profitable growth. He/ she will also will be in charge of developing and analyzing key financial information to facilitate data driven decision making.
- Coordinate and collate all information required for the annual Budget and Planning exercise in of volume, revenues, positions, staff costs, operating costs and capital expenditures to facilitate timely preparation of budgets.
- Develop master budgets along with multi-years financial projections and plans aligned to the organizational goals and objectives.
- Develop financial feasibilities of capital expenditures, investments and new services along with report and recommendations to support proper decision making.
- Provide reasons for variances from budget, identify added – value reporting opportunities for trend analysis and commentary to assist forecasting and budgeting requirements.
- Work with warehousing to ensure stock controls are in place and that variances are investigated and explained in order to preserve value. To coordinate periodic stock counts.
- Champion cost controls for overheads both through review of actuals and driving forecasting of overheads.
- Support the head of department in managing the human capital in the section through day to day supervision, performance management, training needs assessment and overall staff motivation.
- With Support from the Finance Business Partners, drive data-driven, consumer-backed Portfolio Strategy development in collaboration with key business unit managers and support processes supporting pricing, promotions and trade term strategy development.
- Track the impact of Revenue Management strategies on the overall business performance, profitability mix and long-term margin sustainability, and recommend actions as appropriate.
- Drive implementation of best-in-class technology solutions that provide clear and consistent data that enables quick decision making.
- Ensure commercial rationale for all innovations is sound and provide recommendations for new innovations to rationalize the portfolio and ensure entry price of new SKU’s is optimized.
- Develop promotion strategy and supporting tactics and guardrails to drive brand and commercial targets (including type, depth, frequency, duration, etc.)
- Work with key functions to develop category and brand insights to unlock sustainable value and volume growth.
- Prepare and submit weekly, monthly and quarterly management reports along with comparisons with budgets for decision making support.
- Bachelor Degree in a business-related study or equivalent
- Professional qualification in Finance or Accounting such as CFA, CPA, ACCA.
- At least six (6) years’ experience in a similar position within a medium to large organization.
- Practical experience in use of MS packages and ERP systems.
- Experience in FMCG industry is an added advantage
- Planning and Strategic Development.
- Financial Accounting.
- Financial Reporting.
- Industry Standards, Tax and Compliance.
- Risk Management.
- Business Analytics (Cost Management, Budgets, Pricing and Performance)
How To Apply