Debt Management Executive Job, Current Finance Jobs,
Position : Debt Management Executive
Our client is one of the leading Support-as-a-service company offering virtual support services to organizations in East Africa and Europe.
They seek to recruit a result-oriented person in the role of Debt Management Executive. The ideal candidate will work with various client organizations to ensure that their accounts receivables are well managed and follow up on defaults to ensure closure. This candidate must be highly skilled in customer service, persuasive and with impeccable negotiation skills.
- Ensuring that payment reminders are sent to clients promptly when due
- Developing a consistent plan of ensuring that clients doesn’t fall back on payments
- Demand and follow up of bad debts through review of customer files and discussions with debtors on repayment plans.
- Aggressively follow up on overdue receivables while still maintaining cordial relationships with clients
- Relationship management with client. Professionally handling customers with bad debts through calls and emails.
- Handling multiple client debt portfolios with diverse products; experiences and challenges.
- Ensuring that recovery targets are met.
- Undertake any additional duties that may be prescribed by the immediate supervisor
- Degree or diploma in finance or Credit Management
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in debt collection and management role
- Prior interaction with a debt collection system will be an added advantage
- Possess strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation skills
- Should be a self-motivated team player who enjoys negotiating with customers for win- win outcomes
- Must have ability to work with strict deadlines
- Computer skills required.
- Ability to work with Google sheets/docs
- Prior experience working with online collaboration tools like Asana, Basecamp, Slack etc will be an added advantage.
- Experience working remotely and delivering on aggressive goals desirable.
How to apply
Send your CV ONLY to [email protected] (the email is correct) quoting the job tittle in the email subject line. Your application should reach us on or before 18 th April 2021 . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: All interviews will be done via Zoom.