DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. JOBWEB KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: Uwezo Microfinance Bank
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Legal Jobs in Kenya
Uwezo Microfinace Bank – We are leading Micro Finance Bank committed to enhancing people’s lives through access of quick loans with competitive interest rates. Our vision is to be the preferred provider of financial solutions for wealth creation and improved livelihoods.
Roles and responsibilities
- Supporting the management of legal issues within the Debt recovery department.
- Liaise with external Advocates to follow up on matters affecting Uwezo Microfinance Bank.
- Support in following up court rulings, hearings etc.
- Attend courts as a follow up on matters affecting Uwezo MFBank
- Ensuring the organization is complying with the relevant regulations and best practice in relation to risk management.
- Actively been involved in Debt recovery processes in DRU
- Any other duties assigned.
- Diploma in Law from a recognized Institution.
- Three (3) years working experience
- Must have ICT competency.
- Having worked in debt recovery department will be an added advantage
- Team player and interpersonal skills
- Communication skills (both oral and written)
- Good planning, organization skills and analytical skills
How to ApplyInterested candidates should send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org