Legal Officer Jobs In Kenya.
Job Title: Legal Officer,
Industry – Automotive,
Gross Salary – Kshs 70k – 80k,
Our Client is in the Automotive industry and they seek to hire a Legal Officer to offer legal counsel to the company, support the company in the provision of legal services and preparation of legal agreements.
- Drafting and preparation of legal contracts, employee contracts, and other documents as may be required to ensure compliance.
- Draft emails, letters, legal agreements, and other binding documents and correspondence as dictated by the company.
- Prepare memoranda and briefs with accurate information on specific cases.
- Offer the company counsel on arising legal matters.
- Proofread documents prepared by other office personnel to ensure accuracy.
- Oversee and maintain organized filing procedures, legal materials, and other documentation.
- Plan course of action to recover outstanding payments; advise clients of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment.
- Maintain company filing registry.
- Prepare and submit monthly legal reports.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized university.
- Must have a valid practicing certificate.
- Must have at least 2 years experience in legal practice.
- Must be well versed with the Constitution of Kenya.
- Good understanding of employment policies and procedures.
- Experience in conveyancing law and practice.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Legal Officer ) to [email protected] before 30 th November 2021.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .