Logistics Manager Jobs, Logistics Jobs In Kenya 2020,
Job Title: Agency Team Leaders,
Location: Kagwe, Kiambu,
Nature of Job: Full Time,
Uplands Premium Dairies and Foods Limited is a fast growing FMCG company based in Kiambu, Kenya. We process High quality dairy products, which are available throughout the country under our flagship brand “Pascha”
We seek to recruit a Logistics Manager
- Vehicle/ Fleet management.
- Ensure any necessary bookings and transportation are organized in advance either through the company vehicles/ contracted transporters.
- Organizing all drivers and vehicles in coordination with relevant departments to provide efficient transport.
- Manage vehicle usage ensuring all employees and drivers comply with the organization vehicle usage policy, while ensuring their driving documents are up-to date, any incidences are fully reported to Senior M
- Ensure all vehicles are road worthy and have valid documentation i.e. insurance & NTSA Certificates.
- Ensure council parking fees and vehicle branding are paid for, negotiated on time.
- Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries.
- Deliver solutions to logistics problems while maintaining high levels of quality and service within budgetary requirements.
- Direct inbound and outbound logistics operations such as transportation, safety management and logistics quality management.
- Plan or implement improvements on internal or external logistics systems or processes.
- Follow up to conclusion on insurance claims on incidences/ accidents pertaining company vehicles.
- Advice Logistics Assistants/ Clerks on weekly itinerary, reports and invoice remittance as well as supervise the team leaves and off breaks (including drivers).
- Sharing Daily, Weekly & Monthly reports as will be required by the management for decision-making.
- Have at least Bachelors in Logistics, Supplychain or any other related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Logistics management.
- High standard of personal integrity, Disciple and Honesty.
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
How to apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV to [email protected] by Friday 04 th September 2020 ; only successful candidates will be contacted.