Documentation & Declaration Team Lead Job, Current Supply Chain Jobs, Latest Logistics Jobs,
We are looking for a dynamic Customs professional to join our team as
Documentation & Declaration Team Lead in Mombasa
. He/she will be responsible to ensure Timely and Accurate Documentation and Declaration.
Responsible for the induction of new modules
• Responsible for team productivity and expertise
• In charge of annual performance appraisal for the team including training, mobility & productivity discussions
• Work closely with the Customer Experience and Port Operations team in order to organize and plan activities of the team
• Scrutinize all documents to ensure accurate Customs tariffs classifications before entries are prepared
• Liaise with importers in case of any problems with tariffs used or wrong specifications of documents and ensure that everything is formally recorded
• Prepare approved photocopies of Customs declaration forms for filing
• Ensure accurate declaration is done in a timely manner upon receipt of all clearing documents from the Client
• Ensure all entries are prepared in time especially for those whose vessels have arrived
• Provide relevant input in the event of tariff disputes during clearance
• Constantly keep abreast with changes in customs rules and requirements
3+ years of Customs clearance, Declaration and Customs documentation (clearing and forwarding ).
• Degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management or Business
• Diploma in Clearing & Forwarding
• East Africa Freight Forwarding Practicing Certificate (EAFFPC) will be an added advantage
• Knowledge of Single Customs Territory
• Leadership Experience
• Experience in dealing with Port Authorities
• Negotiation Skills
How to Apply
Apply for the job here
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us.
Partagez et envoyez cette annonce à vos amis !
Post a Job. Highly ranked by Alexa. Click Here to Start Company: Simbisa Brands Kenya Limited Location: Kenya State: Nairobi Job type: Full-Time Job category: Accounting Jobs in Kenya Job…
Post a Job. Highly ranked by Alexa. Click Here to Start Company: Teachers Service Commission Location: Kenya State: Nairobi Job type: Full-Time Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Kenya Although the…
THE NATIONAL POLICE SERVICE (NPS) Pursuant to Article 246(3) and (4) as read with Articles 10; 27(8) and 232 of the Constitution of Kenya; Sections 10, 11 and 12 of…
Post a Job. Highly ranked by Alexa. Click Here to Start Company: Premier Academy Location: Kenya State: Nairobi Job type: Full-Time Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Kenya The word Charity…
JOB TITLE: OPERATIONS MANAGER NATURE OF JOB: FULL TIME INDUSTRY: MANUFACTURING SALARY Kshs 100,000.00-120,000.00 JOB LOCATION: KISERIAN SUMMARY Our client, an Engineering Company in Kiserian is looking to hire an…
JOB DETAILS: EasyElimu is looking for 2 data entry clerks to help in the updating of our website content. ( https://www.easyelimu.com ) . Job Responsibilities: • Typing notes and past…
Financial Analyst Job, Latest Finance Jobs, Role Purpose To be responsible for tracking Telkom Kenya’s financial performance against the overall business strategy as well as the finance strategic plan, analyze…
Supplier Quality Engineer Job, Latest Engineering Jobs, Title: Supplier Quality Engineer – Automotive Parts, Location: Nairobi, Salary: Competitive, Our client is global leader in the production of automobiles and motorcycles….
Post a Job. Highly ranked by Alexa. Click Here to Start Company: Absa Bank Limited Location: Kenya State: Nairobi Job type: Full-Time Job category: – Accounting Jobs in KenyaBanking Jobs…
BTVC 6 (1 Position), Duties & Responsibilities Supervising Cashiers to ensure Revenues are banked and posted into the financial information system on a timely basis. Performing ledger Reconciliations to ensure…