Agricultural Jobs In Kenya.
Title: Manager – Gardening Department,
Gross Salary: 80,000-100,000 per month ,
Our Client seeks to hire a competent manager who will be in charge of the gardening department.
- The manager will be responsible for maintaining the gardens in the conservancy which include decorative and greenhouse production.
- Chicken layering and bee keeping management.
- Supervising the gardeners and creating work schedules
- Improving the current status in the conservancy in the department
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelors/Diploma in gardening or related course (plant nutrition, landscape design, agronomy…)
- 5-10 years’ experience in related work in a professional set up.
- Expert skills in gardening
- Leadership and mentorship skills
- Team player
- Highly organized individual
- Result oriented individual
- Ability to work in remote area
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Manager Gardening – Department) to [email protected] on or before 26 th March, 2022N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .