We are looking for a Materials Accounts Assistant for our client.
Salary: 35K – 40K
The main purpose for the position is
- Maintaining standard costs of raw materials, packaging, machines and finished goods.
- Producing monthly management accounts including material costs.
- Producing monthly profit and loss statements.
- Conducting analysis of all costs.
- Calculation of total Production Requirements to achieve Production Plan as listed in AOP.
- Ensure data in the Production Calculator and BOM Calculator is accurate as per 360° sheet.
- Make regular checks to ensure that production follows the 360° sheet and material is used as per the BOM/Production Calculator.
- Implement Standard Operating Procedures to control and monitor consumption of material issued
- Ensure correct reorder levels of Production
- Ensure correct order levels of Purchase Requisition for Raw Materials.
- Monitor and Control (via Senior Stores Administrator) the correct Consumption and reporting of consumption of Production.
- Assist as Team Member the improvement projects to reduce waste and improve consumption while maintaining availability.
- Reporting to COO and CEO Daily, Weekly and Monthly reports as indicated in SOP and reports timetable
- Use of Palladium as the ultimate source of data and reporting tools.
- Monitor and report on Red Flag issues daily via coordinates with CEO and COO
- Constant monitoring of stock levels taking into account re-order levels and lead times of individual Production items
- Ensure Daily delivery of BOM’s required by production.
- Attending Production co-ordinations with Production lead manager, purchasing staff and production managers.
- Production consumption and accounting – maintain and report on consumption vs production vs waste / scrap
- Issuing strictly to BOM requirements and maintaining a policy of no issue if outstanding returns compliance. This includes the monitoring and auditing of consumption and waste balancing to issue stock.
Skills & Qualifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (Accounting/Finance Option), Business Management (Accounting / Finance Option), or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution
- At least 2 years work experience in a busy environment.
- Good knowledge of Accounting software.
- Must have a high level of integrity
- An enthusiastic individual with outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
How to Apply
If you qualify and up to the challenge, send your CV to [email protected], email subject Materials Accounts Assistants.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.