Job Title: Operations Manager
Gross Salary: Competitive
Our client is one of the leading Microfinance Banks in Kenya.
They seek to recruit an Operations Manager to drive the banks processes in a centralized manner with a high degree of efficiency and control and ability to support the business growth and overall efficiency.
- Develop and implement the operations strategy for the bank
- Centralize operations processes
- Delivery of all operations services to meet the needs of the bank
- Provide leadership in performance management, employee development, talent management and building a work environment that drives high performance and employee satisfaction
- Continuously review processes to eliminate nonvalue activities and ensure that the processes are designed to deliver excellent customer service whilst mitigating risk
- Maintain a high level of efficiency in all the business processes
- Entrench measurable and meaningful customer service standards and practices
- Entrench a risk aware culture and develop risk self-assessment capability to identify, evaluate, mitigate, and monitor.
- Ensure all audit issues are addressed
- Develop control measures to mitigate risks in operations
- Develop and manage the operating budget for the department
- To perform any other duty as assigned in line with the organization goals and objectives.
Qualifications & Experience
- University degree in Operations Management, Accounting, BCom or any other Business-related field
- Professional banking qualifications and its equivalents will be an added advantage
- 6-8 years in banking 4 of which should be in Operations management
- Good sense of responsibility
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Proven ability to generate new business
- Possess strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Can make prompt decisions and be independent in problem solving and risk management
- Leverage in technology
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; kindly send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Operations Manager – Microfinance Bank) to [email protected] before 5th April 2021.