Co-operative Auditor II Job, Current Kenya Audit Jobs,
- Examining vouchers, cashbook, ledgers confirming the propriety and accuracy of the transactions;
- Develop an understanding of audit clients business;
- Processing information and making relevant conclusion;
- Audits payroll for accuracy of amounts and corrections of deductions made; and
- Performs other miscellaneous auditing tasks and does typing work as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in any of the following disciplines: Commerce (Accounting/Finance option), Economics (2nd Lower), Mathematics, Statistics or Co-operative Management from a recognized institution Or Certified public accountant (CPA) Kenya part II or Certified Internal Auditors (CIA) Part III from a recognized institution.
- Certificate in computer application from recognized institutions.
How To Apply
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Applications can ONLY be submitted ONLINE on or before the stipulated deadline .
- Applicants should be Kenyan Citizens.
- Applicants should meet requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya and will be required to have clearance certificates from EACC, KRA, CRB and a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police Service
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applicant must have no prior criminal conviction or pending criminal action.
- Applicants must be physically and medically fit.