Service Operations Shift Lead Job, IT Jobs 2021,
Cellulant is the leading one-stop digital payments company in Africa operating in 10 markets i.e. Kenya, Nigeria, Uganda, Tanzania, Ghana, Malawi, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, and Mozambique: providing the glue connecting everyone to everything, every day. To do this we are looking for qualified, passionate, dynamic, and vibrant people to drive our strategy and agenda.
This is a role in technology where the holder will be responsible to lead and drive activities guided by key processes in order to meet and maintain service levels and improve customer delight: Incident management, issue detection, monitoring and knowledge management efforts to aid in faster issue detection and diagnosis.
- Manage the performance of services to clients as per agreed contract and ensure that unplanned downtimes are eliminated and/or their impact reduced.
- Incident management: Fast and accurate detection and troubleshooting of issues to meet customer
- Accurate ticketing for all issues while ensuring timely and proper communication to all stakeholders at all
- Timely escalation and follow through of support
- Monitoring and knowledge management efforts to aid in faster issue detection and
- Knowledge management for the support team through the identification of knowledge
- Contributing towards training and forums for team Knowledge
- Training of new
- At least 3 years’ experience working within a busy IT Service operations/Desk
- Proficiency in Linux, MySQL is
- Working knowledge of databases, networks and security standards and application development is a clear
- Deep experience of common service desk and monitoring tools such as Nagios, Cacti, Newrelic, Zabbix or
- Experience with automated systems, scripting, software development disciplines like python, php, Puppet, Terraform,
- Ability to win in a highly collaborative
- Working knowledge of Information Service Management industry standards such as ISO 20000, ITILv3/4
- BS in Computer Science or related industry/field or equivalent experience (IT, Electrical/Computer Engineering, Information Systems, telecommunications).
- Certification ITIL v3/4 will be an added
- Act as incident commander for all major service
- Prompt detection of all support
- Quick and accurate troubleshooting and diagnosis of
- Timely ticket resolution and closure within
- Adequate relevant knowledge in delivering
- Accurate assignment and escalation of service issues
- Attributes we are looking for:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal
- Problem solving
- Ability to teach and mentor.
How to Apply
Send your CV in PDF, email subject: Service Operations Shift Lead to [email protected] by 1st of April 2021
Hiring will be done on a rolling basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. . It's FREE