AutoCAD Presales Engineer Job, IT Jobs In Kenya 2020,
Title: AutoCAD Presales Engineer – IT Business Solutions,
Salary: 65K – 75K,
Our client is a leading integrated business solutions provider dealing with various systems including Queue Management, Visitor Management, Time & Attendance and Electronic Security Systems. They seek to hire an experienced Presales Engineer who is conversant with AUTOCAD designing software.
- Attend site meetings with the clients and other stakeholders
- Make detailed quotations
- Manage client communication by means of Minutes of the Meeting
- Handle various departmental reports; create, maintain, and report out data ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Responsible for creation of service tickets and ordering of required parts
- Schedule subcontractor, customer, and other onsite vendors for installation
- Provide technical support to sub-contractors as needed
- Participate in project planning and progress meetings to remain current on project status and expectations
- Interact and effectively communicate with internally with various team members and externally with vendors and customers
- Design solutions for clients after through gaining understanding of their requirements
- Provide detail Bill of Quantity for the proposed solutions
- Make quotations as per the instructions provided by the line manager
- Identify and provide strategic work solutions to improve operational efficiency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Well conversant with AutoCAD designing software (Should know how to design a layout from scratch)
- A minimum of four (4) years’ work experience in a similar role.
- Must have knowledge and experience in security management solutions.
- Should be very well conversant with MS office packages
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical knowledge and experience.
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills
- Strong ability to multi task and manage competing demands.
- Ability to understand, or learn to interpret site plans, including plans used by other trades, and commonly used symbols
- Team oriented, with experience working on teams
- Ability self-manage, work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject ( Presales Engineer – IT Business Solutions ) to [email protected] before Monday 27 th July 2020
N.B: – AutoCAD proficiency is a must. The candidate must know how to design a layout from scratch.
– Knowledge and experience in security management solutions is also a key requirement.
We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process