Procurement Officer Jobs, Procurement Jobs, Kenya Red Cross Society Jobs
Procurement Officer (2 posts)
Responsible for monitoring all procurement activities that includes sourcing to contracting. Responsible for all international shipments which include permit applications and clearance in liaison with the clearing agents.
- Prepare and review of bid documents
- Process clearance and forwarding documentation for international shipments
- Follow up and clarify specifications with user departments
- Track deliveries and send feedback notifications on any delays
- Create and maintain good relationship with suppliers
- Carry out procurement activities for the different user departments
- Undertake vendor rating to check consistency of supplier performance
- Prepare contracting documents
- Review tender evaluation reports
- Facilitate local travel for all staff
- Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Relevant professional qualification.
- Member of a relevant professional body.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ relevant experience
- Ability to communicate both inside and outside the organisation, Formal presentation.
- Analytical skills.
- Quality work output, Contributes to team success, Initiating action, applied learning.
- Negotiating skills
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity.
- Seeks continuous learning.