Credit Squad Product Owner Job, ,
Role title:Credit Squad Product Owner,
Function:Mobile Money Services,
Reports to:Principal Manager, Business Analysis,
Department:Mobile Payments Solutions,
We are pleased to announce the vacancy for Credit Squad Product Owner.In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below. To work as a product owner in one of the Credit/lending squads, taking direction from the product manager and working closely with the development team to document and size stories , to then be developed by the team.
- Responsible for creating the overall sprint plan across a Program Increment
- Represents the end user and works with SME’s to understand requirements and co-create user stories and other required artefacts
- Establishes acceptance criteria for User stories
- Responsible for continuous prioritisation of the team backlog and earliest delivery of value
- Responsible for leading the Sprint Planning session by directing prioritised user stories into the Sprint Backlog
- Supports and aligns with Product Manager to allow creation of an effective Product Management team
- Establishes the overall goal for each sprint
- Make decision on options that can affect multiple users
- Communicating workstream progression to wider market and stakeholders in the form of sprint demos, to obtain ongoing feedback
- To understand the core technology platform capability and collaborate with developers in the best way to meet product objectives,
- Provides continuous feedback on development, accepting sprint outputs and user stories
- Strong understanding of lending and credit products and a background knowledge in other areas of banking and financial services.
- Experience of software development lifecycle is essential, especially within agile methodologies
- Experienced in the use of common business and systems analysis methodologies and modelling tools (JIRA, Confluence).
- Strong process and analytical skills, able to identify solutions to complex problems.
- Strong business and customer focus.
- Ability to work proactively within a demanding environment, being a key contributor to a fast-moving product development process.
- Ability to communicate and influence with tact and diplomacy.
- Demonstrable numerical, analytical and verbal skills, in particular well-developed written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience working within a multi-national team and serving customers from multiple countries would be of benefit.
- Ideally educated to degree level, or equivalent
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your resume with your cell phone contact indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role, clearly quoting the job title and job reference to the address below.