Project Management Jobs In Kenya.
About the job
Are you a go getter, positive minded individual who fits the role profile captured below? There is an opportunity for ambitious, self-driven individuals to fill the above position.
REPORTING TO: Project Manager.
The project management officer is responsible for developing and managing technology projects and their cost, time and scope. The holder of this role will be required to ensure that all projects are completed within the assigned budget and time and will deliver the required scope. He/she will be required to manage all project dynamics including stakeholder managements, vendor management, meetings coordination, project plan, communication plan, allocating tasks and setting of project milestones.
- Lead the development and delivery of a broad, coordinated set of project plans and programs to meet the goals and strategic priorities of the Bank.
- Lead all ICT project teams and project working committees and be accountable to the respective sponsors and accountable executives of the projects, senior management and the Board of the Bank.
- Cultivate contacts with vendor or developers to obtain information about future vendor developments in the functional area and influence those developments in ways favorable to the organization.
- Facilitate the definition of service levels and customer requirement, interact regularly with existing or potential clients to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving delivery.
- Represent clients’ needs as appropriate to senior management and work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes.
- Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas.
- Manage all ICT project deliverables within the cost budgets and project timelines.
- Develop methods to monitor projects progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary.
- Liaise with business users to conduct comprehensive User Acceptance Tests (UATs) with all new deployments for compliance and ensure the business needs are met
- Continuously improve project management toolkits and methodologies used within ICT.
- Responsible for identifying and reporting potential and actual Money Laundering Risk, including suspicious transactions in accordance with the laid down AML policies and procedures.
- Appropriate internal controls through adherence to the ICT policies and procedures
- Embed – a culture of teamwork within ICT and in the respective Business.
- Takes a leading role in driving culture and change management
- Any other official duty that may be allocated by management from time to time.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS, or related fields.
- 2 or more years of experience in the areas of project management.
- Certification in the related field is advantageous, preferably PRINCE2, PMP or other related Project Management Certifications.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Strong & tested project management skills, including sponsor relations & risk management.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering ICT projects
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills.
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills, including conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team management & communication skills.
- Ability to handle pressure, conflicting priorities and manage constant changes.
- Business engagement skills, stakeholder management
- Solution builder
- Analytical skill
- Has passion and drive to influence the development of people
- Upholds high standard of Professionalism, integrity and respect for others.
- Able to coach, motivate and develop talent within the Bank.
- Capacity to influence decisions at senior management levels
- Communicates effectively
- Engages and influences stakeholders for high performance in teams.
How To Apply
ALL applicants MUST apply online to the email; [email protected] ; closing date is 20th December 2021 . Canvassing will automatically disqualify the candidate. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“We are an equal opportunity employer”N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .