To carry out audit tests and checks to ensure all internal processes & controls are working efficiently and effectively, and in compliance as per international audit standards (IAS).
- Provide significant assistance and support to the internal audit department in reviewing the company’s internal controls and procedures.
- Check and inspect the accuracy of accounts payables & ensure the balances are reconciled to the supplier’s statements. Ensure month-end balance agrees to the balance sheet.
- Regular bank reconciliations, cash counts, petty cash vouchers vouching and process review.
- Regular statutory payments review.
- Participate in monthly, quarterly, and yearly stock takes and prepare the stock report for review.
- Regular DCs and Warehouse stocks cycle counts.
- Monthly routine check audits with a closure every 15th of the month.
- Routine fixed assets verification.
- Prepare audit paperwork in accordance with standards and requirements for review based on the audit plan.
- Regular process reviews across all departments depending on agreed plan with the immediate supervisor.
- CPA III Sec 5 or equivalent
- Finance Related degree
- 1-year knowledge in Finance/Audit/Accounting
- Strong analytical skills
- Computer literacy
- Communications skills
- Strong personality
- Strong interpersonal relations
How to Apply