We are pleased to announce the following Opportunity in the Digital Department within the Technology Division . In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below. Brief Description
Reporting to the QE SDET lead , the position holder will execute Software testing and ensure solutions delivered to the customers meet the desired user specifications; ensuring all bugs are identified and resolved before product launch leading to zero revenue losses and customer impact.
He / she is responsible for executing the test strategy; plan, monitor and control the testing activities, with an emphasis on validating solution / product readiness for production.
- Accountable for end to end testing, end to end reporting & analysis on test progress and defect management.
- Creatively try to break applications, via hands-on and scripted testing, before release to market
- Champion and lead agile squads in adopting test driven development approaches
- Contribute to devops practices including but not limited to plugging in test automation suites in existing/new DevOps CI/CD pipelines, providing test tooling and expertise on static code analysis.
- Drive transformations in testing through test automation to achieve higher levels of efficiency and reduce software testing time by more 50%
- Accountable for validation of quality of releases and fully accountable for product readiness to production
- Implement software testing automation framework
- Test automation for Mobile/APIs/Web apps/Desktop apps
- Responsible for end to end management of test teams and ensuring the testers execute planned tests within the testing schedule.
- Create detailed test plans for features/releases with clear entry/exit criteria, testing strategy and testing scope
- Conduct Performance tests on products to ensure they meet the minimum performance exit criteria as defined in the test plan.
- Ensure at least 80% test automation of regression testing suites
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in IT related Field
- 3 years + experience in software development or Testing Automation in a busy IT environment
- Strong understanding of the software Testing Life cycle (STLC)
- Experience of Test-driven Development approaches such as ATDD and BDD
- Experience in use of test management tools (Micro-Focus ALM/Octane is desirable)
- Experience in Unix/Linux Operating System
- Experience in test design techniques (black box and white box)
- Strong risk identification and mitigation planning skills
- Solid understanding of enterprise APIs, Mobile and Web application architectures
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies
- Strong knowledge of continuous integration and delivery systems (CI/CD) such as Jenkins/gitlabci/drone/CycleCI
- Experience with at least one test automation tool such as Selenium, Appium, Robot Framework, Pytest, TestNG
- Experience in containerization & container orchestration technologies technologies
- Performance testing using JMETER/HP LoadRunner/locust.io is a huge plus
- ISTQB Certification is a plus
How to Apply