Procurement & Warehouse Manager Jobs, Procurement Kenya Jobs,
Sanergy is looking for a strategic and innovative Procurement & Warehouse Manager to lead and own the creation, development and management of both Warehouse and Procurement systems at Sanergy
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead and own creation, development and management of both Warehouse and Procurement systems at Sanergy
- Responsible for delivery of goods and services including imports/exports within the right quality, quantity (as per inventory needs) and cost (as per the set operational budgets)
- Responsible for inventory management across all Sanergy warehouses. This includes both remote and on-site warehouses.
- Lead problem solving through formal methodology (Root Cause Problem Solving) across both Warehouse and Procurement functions. Propose and implement both corrective and preventive actions
- Responsible for improvement of systems/processes/operations within procurement and warehouse functions
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with purchase and warehousing guidelines as defined within procurement policies and product quality specifications
- Collaborate with other teams in a supportive role to execute and land projects
- Overall program manager for both Warehouse and Procurement related initiatives. This include (but not limited to) team structure design, standardization, cost reduction or other proc/WH related initiatives
- Collaboration with the Accounting team to execute the Accounts Payable plan (daily)
- Responsible for developing regular (and ad-hoc) quantitative (using formal methods) and qualitative analyses on Proc/WH related initiatives, projects or issues – with the aim of driving to conclusions/recommendations that maximize profitability
- Responsible for setting up systems and staffing that ensure day to day running of Procurement and Warehouse functions.
Qualifications & Experience
- Relevant business/commercial or manufacturing/engineering degree is preferred
- Membership of Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS) is an added advantage
- Proven track record in a high paced environment and managing at least 10 reports.
- Proven purchasing experience of equipment, preferably within a manufacturing environment
- Proven experience managing multiple functions within an organization
- Proven experience in using analyses to solve problems.
- Self & Relationship Management
- Confident, rounded thinking and is self-aware and proactively contributes to the team
- Engages interest and participation of others and has a collaborative approach to working with others
- Resilient, self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
How to apply