Security Officer Job, Security Jobs In Kenya 2020,
Position: Security Officer,
Location: Nairobi, Machakos, Kajiado, Kiambu, Naivasha, Kitale, Kisii, and Kisumu.
Career Level:Junior Level.
Deadline: 1st October 2020.
Headquartered in Nairobi with operations in 5 counties, Yunisam Security Ltd secures and protects clients, their staff, their assets, their customers and the environment around them with tailored security solutions while maintaining the highest standards of professionalism, discipline, integrity and vigilance.
An exciting opportunity is now available for a highly motivated full-time Security Officers to join our dynamic teams across the country. This position will ensure effective support to ensure that all security activities are conducted safely and in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedures.
This role will report to the Assignment In Charge.
- Facilitate the operation of CCTV, security and access systems
- Maintain surveillance of the site, including monitoring all personnel while on site
- Monitor, manage, control and record all communications across the site
- Inspects and secures buildings, watching for unauthorized personnel or unusual occurrences
- Responds to alarms and follows procedures in case of emergencies
- Apprehends and detains perpetrators as per the law until the police arrive
- Maintains documentation of all incidents by recording observations, witness signatures and surveillance tapes
- Communicates any and all infractions to management through periodic reports and presentations
- Monitors flow of traffic and authorize entry of clients, visitors and employees
- Monitors parking lots.
- Provides assistance to clients, visitors and employees in need in a courteous manner
- Support and assist the Security Supervisor, as required
Any candidates that wish to apply as a Security Guard must meet the following requirements.
- Must be a form four leaver with a minimum mean grade D+
- Must be a Kenyan citizen age 23 years and above
- Must Provide photocopies of academic documents
- Must provide a copy of ID
- Must provide police clearance (Certificate of good conduct) and letter from a local chief
- Must provide a copy of discharge letter from the force (if any)
- Must have good communication skills
- Must speak in English and Swahili fluently
- No criminal record
- Security guard training will be an added advantage
- Prior experience in security will be an added advantage
How to apply
Email: [email protected] with the subject: Job Application – Security Officer
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted