DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: Equity Bank Limited
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Kenya
Equity Bank is the region’s leading Bank whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically by availing them modern, inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities. With a strong foot print in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda and South Sudan, Equity Bank is now home to more than 9 million customers – the largest customer base in Africa.
In line with enhancing career progression of staff and to support business growth, we seek to recruit qualified, experienced, self-driven, highly motivated and passionate candidate to fill the position outlined below within the Audit Banking unit.
Reporting to the Senior Audit Manager, the Senior Auditor will be responsible for ensuring the Bank has effective financial, operational and information systems controls, adequate and effective risk management processes and ensure observance of good corporate governance practices.
Job Responsibilities/ Accountabilities :
- Develop programs and work plans for evaluation of internal controls and ensure they meet audit standards and assignment objectives;
- Lead audit teams during fieldwork and in conduct other ad hoc reviews as assigned;
- Identify business risks and control weaknesses and recommend appropriate mitigation measures;
- Appraise the soundness, adequacy, application and efficiency of financial, operational and information system controls established to mitigate business risks;
- Ensure audit issues are discussed with process owners and their action plans and target dates agreed on;
- Prepare timely and quality audit reports in line with auditing standards.
- Issue tracking and validation of audit issues to ensure they are addressed within agreed timelines. Knowledge, skills and abilities
- CPA (K) or ACCA and CISA;
- Graduate in either business or IT related studies;
- Minimum three years audit experience in a reputable audit firm or in a commercial bank;
- Excellent report writing, oral communication, logical and analytical skills;
- Excellent working knowledge of computer assisted audit techniques, data analytics and Teammate;
- Team player with good interpersonal skills;
- Able to work with minimum supervision;
- Good team leadership and supervision skills;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Good knowledge of the banking industry and the regulatory framework;
- Open minded with the ability to learn in a dynamic environment, possesses good commercial awareness and knowledge on international best practice standards in financial reporting (IFRS), IIA Standards and corporate governance.
How to ApplySubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here