DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: REA
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Kenya
- Ensuring safety standards are adhered to during the construction of grid projects;
- Design, Supervision and commissioning of the project;
- Development of the Department’s Work plan and budget;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sectional reports;
- Implementation of the performance management system in the section;
- Participate in departmental meetings;
- Identify renewable energy projects including those sponsored by development partners;
- Participate in factory acceptance test, supervision and commissioning;
- Participate in the implementation of the performance management system in the section;
- Prepare purchase order for projects in the department;
- Supervise the design works in the department by the design team technicians and ensures that the work is done as per the set standards and is completed on schedule;
- Collect and analyse technical data and prepare preliminary budget estimates for individual projects for planning purposes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil and Structural Engineering;
- Registered with Engineers Board of Kenya as Registered Engineer;
- Member of the Institute of Engineers of Kenya;
- At least 7 years of relevant work experience with at least 4 years of supervisory experience;
- Attended a management course lasting not less than four weeks;
- Analytical skills;
- Decision making and problem solving skills;
- Leadership skills;
- Meets the provisions of chapter six of the Constitution.
How to Apply
Visit The Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation website for the full details of the job descriptions, minimum requirements and requisite work experience for each position.
Apply for a position through a standard one-page letter, attaching a detailed CV and copies of certificates;
All applicants MUST complete the BIO DATA Form which should be obtained in the Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation website and send the same in soft not scanned to the Chief Executive Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates must submit Tax Compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Corporation, Clearance Certificates from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission and Higher Education Loans Board; and a valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI).
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit their applications together with their updated Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of academic and professional certificates.
Qualified persons including physically challenged, youth and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should reach:
The Chief Executive Officer, Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation, Kawi House, Block C/South C-Bellevue, P.O Box 34585-00100, NAIROBI.
So as to reach on/or before 30th April, 2019.