Senior Full Stack Engineer Job, Current IT Jobs Kenya,
Working on the Development Team, you will help build out new features on our website, including working with APIs adding new pages, and helping to make the website more functional.
Reporting to the Lead Developer, the incumbent will be required but not limited to:
- Help to create new features on our website.
- Add new pages to our website.
- Help to figure out how to make our website more functional.
- Integrate APIs from third party systems.
- Any other tasks assigned to you by the Lead Developer or CEO.
Qualifications and skills
- At least 3 years’ experience developing web applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Knowledge of software development best practices.
- Experience in CMSs i.e., WordPress.
- Experience in API integrations – SMS/WhatsApp APIs integration; Payment integration APIs; Map API integrations.
- An understanding on Security Principles regarding websites and tech platforms.
- An understanding on Web User Interface Design (UI) is a strong advantage.
- Experience in building an android app is an added advantage
- A strong desire to learn and figure out how to make a website more user-friendly and functional.
- Excellent communication and English writing skills is a must.
- Attention to detail.
- A wiliness to learn and work in a fast-paced start up environment
- Flexible and willing to help in other areas if need be
- A team player is a must
Please send your CV/resume and covering letter to [email protected] and include the job title in the subject line “Application – Senior Full-Stack Developer”.
Please note that only candidates submitting a complete CV/resume and covering letter will be considered.
Please include your expected salary with your application.
Closing date for applying for this position is 13th September 2021
Starting date as soon as possible.
NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills . .