- Company: ABNO Softwares International
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Kenya
We are known for providing unique custom software solutions you cannot find easily on the market.ABNO Softwares International is firm based in Kenya; one stop shop for all custom software solutions, web design and ICT consultancy. We provide state-of-the-art solutions for institutions, organizations and corporations with exemplary support services.
Reports to: Financial Systems Manager
The position holder will assist the financial systems manager in ensuring all financial systems are well trained, implemented and unwavering support offered to clients.
- Take a senior role in financial systems modules implementation including; Accounts receivables, Accounts payables, Budgeting, General ledger, Procurement process, Payroll management, fixed assets and Financial reporting.
- Ensure financial systems implementation milestones and key deliverables are completed as per the implementation plan and within the set out budget.
- Identify financial systems implementation risks, propose mitigation measures and take part in their implementation.
- Assist the financial systems manager in development of standard operating procedures (SOPs), work plans, budgets and ensure they are adhered to during the implementation process.
- Assist the financial systems manager in implementing change management strategies to clients especially in accounting and financial reporting (cash accounting to accrual accounting)
- Participate in tendering process.
- Any other duty as assigned.
- BCOM/BBM or any other business related degree from a reputable university.
- CPA Finalist (CPA K or CPA section 6 finalist).
- Must have experience in leading ERPs implementation (2-3 yrs.).
- Must possess strong Financial Accounting skill with affinity to ERP financial systems.
- High level financial data analysis and interpretation skills.
- Any ICT skills especially SQL database skills will be an added advantage.