Job Title: e-Commerce Social Media Executive
Gross Salary: 42k
Our client is an established online marketplace in Kenya.
They seek to hire a Social Media Executive who will manage their online presence in all social media platforms.
- Develop a content plan and initiate strategies that will drive up platform followership and engagement on the main social platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube);
- Management of online brand mentions and brand reputation
- Generating monthly reports based on KPI metrics
- Overseeing activities of graphic designers while also giving creative direction for designs
- Continuously improve performance by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Responding to comments on each of the accounts.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Any other duties assigned to you from time to time
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree or Diploma in Communication or any other related field
- At least 2 years’ experience as a social media manager
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrate knowledge in various social media platforms and social analytics tools
- Keen attention to detail, positive attitude and multitasking skills
Candidates between the age of 25 and 30 are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Social Media Executive – eCommerce) to [email protected] on or before 12th July 2021.