Senior Software Engineer Job, Latest IT Jobs In Kenya,
Title: Senior Software Engineer,
Industry: Information Technology,
Our client is a software and technology provider. They seek to hire a senior software engineer to design and implement new systems and features, as well as modify and maintain existing systems for adaptation to business and/or technology changes. The incumbent will lead a team of developers responsible for building new and support existing systems.
- Serve as a Technical Lead contributing to and directing the efforts of development teams, including internal and external team members.
- Contribute to the ongoing evolution of the existing content supply portfolio of applications and services.
- Design, develop, modify, implement, and support software components anywhere in the Software stack.
- Determine root cause for the most complex software issues and develop practical, efficient, and permanent technical solutions.
- Remain current on new technologies and available vendor packages; evaluate and make recommendations as necessary.
- Assist in task planning, estimation, scheduling, and staffing.
- Mentor Software Engineers through advice, coaching, and training opportunities.
- Determine process improvements, best practices, and develop new processes.
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a software engineer
- Ability to solve complex problems with no guidance.
- Eagerness and aptitude to learn new languages and technologies.
- Experience with architecting, designing and implementing applications from scratch
- Experience with networks, cloud, on-premises solutions
- Experience automating and testing software
- Experience interfacing with clients
- Experience in Full stack development (Database, API, UI).
- Ability to speak and write English fluently.
- MUST have experience managing teams
- MUST be willing to relocate to Nyeri
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Senior Software Engineer) to [email protected] on or before Friday 13 th November 2020
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contactedN.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. . It's FREE