Store Assistant Job, Logistics Jobs Kenya July 2021
Title: Store Assistant – Steel Company,
Gross Salary: 50k,
Our client is a Leading Manufacturer of a vast range of steel products. They seek to hire a Store assistant to support the procurement unit in its daily operations to realize the organizational strategic objectives.
- Stocktaking to ensure physical stock accuracy in reporting.
- Managing stock cards for material receipts and material issuance to different production mills.
- Entry of stock card information into the tally computer application.
- Handling imports documentation and approval sign-offs for consignments received at the site.
- Carry out proper inspection for the incoming goods in the store by verifying quantity and quality as per delivery notes, which should conform to the correct specification as per LPO.
- Ensure that goods received are updated in the ERP system in the store involve the technical personnel or user(s) in verification and inspection of technical items/goods before receiving (non-stock) items.
- Follow up with vendors to ensure that non-stock items are delivered within stipulated lead-time.
- Ensure all the assets are tagged upon arrival and details captured in the asset register for reference.
- To work closely with users to ensure that items especially nonstock are collected from the stores as and when required.
- Expedite the delivery of goods by following up with suppliers through emails and phone calls.
- To prepare LPO’s and supplier performance reports monthly and share with procurement officer for management decision.
- Prepare for stock count and reconciliation; ensure that all items have an electronic bin card in the ERP system.
- Safekeeping of all records regarding suppliers.
Qualifications & experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or other relevant fields with upper second class honors.
- 3 years’ experience in the logistics and warehousing function.
- Logistics and warehousing management.
- Report writing.
- Previous experience with the tally ERP system is a plus.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; kindly send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Store Assistant – Steel Company ) to [email protected] before 22nd July 2021N.B: DONT Miss Out On Your Next JOB. Register Your CV With US. .