- Company: Capital Markets Authority (CMA)
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Legal Jobs in Kenya
The Capital Markets Authority (CMA) is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing efficient Capital Markets in Kenya.
Attachment Period: 3 months (non-renewable)
Reporting to the Assistant Manager, Enforcement the selected candidate will be responsible for.
- Assisting in maintaining database of matters received with enforcement considerations
- Assisting in preparing reports as may be required from time to time
- Liaising with relationship managers of different licences to confirm position of matters.
- Undertake other assignments as assigned from time to time
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
A continuing 3rd or 4th year student pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Law (LL. B) or Kenya School of Law student
Key skills, Knowledge & Competencies
- Integrity and honesty
- Ability to harness teamwork
- Ability to multi-task
- Self-management and attention to details
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Negotiation skills.