DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Kenya
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail the following:
- operating broadcasting and information equipment in radio/television/film studios, computer laboratories, engineering laboratories and dark room;
- carrying out electronic field production 51 operations; keeping records of dubbing/duplicating of audio-visual programs;
- receiving and managing external clients’ services requests; and
- demonstrating on the use of broadcasting and information equipment to the trainees
For appointment to this grade an applicant must have:
- KCSE C –(Minus);
- Diploma in Mass Communication, Media Studies/Science or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Computer literacy; and
- Fulfill the requirements of chapter six of constitution
How to Apply
Interested applicants should forward 6 copies of their application letters, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, up-to-date curriculum vitae and ID card to the address below to be received not later than 20th December, 2019. All applicants should give full details of their address including mobile telephone numbers as well as names and addresses of two referees. Details of these positions can be obtained from KICD Website: www.kicd.ac.ke.
The Director/Chief Executive,
Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development, P.O. Box 30231-00100
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. We encourage people with disability and the marginalized to apply.