Digital Experience Team Leader Job, Current Customer Service Jobs In Kenya,
Reporting to : Manager – Contact Center,
Band : 3,
Department : Customer Experience, Mobile Division,
Responsible for the development and delivery of the digital customer support service roadmap. Managing the Digital experience for customers throughout their relationship with Telkom Kenya and growing self-service usage in the App, online support & Customer accounts.
Identify opportunities to improve existing and build new digital service support journeys, and defining how these will be delivered through our Digital channels. You will be collaborating with internal stakeholders across the business in order to continually improve and enhance the customer experience.
- Lead the Customer Experience digital team in developing experiences that deliver against their planned objectives, including refining and task management for the team
- Ensure customers engaging us through digital platforms get seamless experience
- Ensure customer queries in all digital platforms are managed professionally and within set timelines
- Manage customer escalations from all digital platforms and ensure feedback loop and customer satisfaction
- Lead the development of a measurement framework for the Digital Experience team and work with cross-functional teams to integrate into the planning process. Build and establish benchmarks and goals across all key KPI’s
- Collaborate with our cross-functional teams on effective customer experience journey strategy, creative development, and optimization as it relates to our digital platforms
- Deliver insights on how consumers navigate, engage and convert within and across our digital platforms and be the expert voice for all our experience analytics tools
- Ability to communicate to your audiences as needed both at a technical level and at a business performance level
- Identify and implement new features and functionality on digital channels that delights customers and drives customer loyalty
- Serve as the subject matter expert for the digital platforms and ensure that all teams are getting the maximum value possible from the platform’s capabilities
- Champion insights collected from data to provide routine communication and updates for management decision.
- Degree in Business or other related field
- Customer support certification
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in Customer Experience
- Experience working in a digital environment (3years or more)
- Experience with Digital platforms
- Understanding how to use customer insight to deliver change
- Tech savvy with a strong understanding of customer service/ experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong senior stakeholder management, and influencing skills
- Experience of working in Agile
- Proven ability of managing complex problems
- An understanding of improving customer experience through digital touch points
- Awareness of Customer Satisfaction measures (e.g. CSAT,NPS)
How To Apply
Application should be sent to [email protected] by providing an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) before 2nd September 2020 including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Telkom Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to tribe, religion, gender, age or disability.