DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: REA
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Kenya
- Assisting in testing transformers;
- Collecting data from all counties and prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports;
- Assisting in preparing monthly, quarterly and annual sectional reports;
- Assisting in Implementation of Projects;
- Assisting in identifying counties earmarked for the renewable energy projects;
- Assisting to conduct preliminary survey in the institutions;
- Assisting in Promotion of renewable energy;
- Assisting in design of renewable energy projects;
- Assisting to assess renewable energy needs;
- Assisting to inspect renewable energy projects;
- Participate in the development of departmental budgets and annual work plans.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering, Civil engineering, Structural Engineering or a related field from a recognized institution;
- IT proficiency;
- Technical skills;
- Knowledge of the industry and energy sector;
- Communication skills;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated Integrity.
How to Apply
Visit The Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation website for the full details of the job descriptions, minimum requirements and requisite work experience for each position.
Apply for a position through a standard one-page letter, attaching a detailed CV and copies of certificates;
All applicants MUST complete the BIO DATA Form which should be obtained in the Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation website and send the same in soft not scanned to the Chief Executive Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates must submit Tax Compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Corporation, Clearance Certificates from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission and Higher Education Loans Board; and a valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI).
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit their applications together with their updated Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of academic and professional certificates.
Qualified persons including physically challenged, youth and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should reach:
The Chief Executive Officer, Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation, Kawi House, Block C/South C-Bellevue, P.O Box 34585-00100, NAIROBI.
So as to reach on/or before 30th April, 2019.