Vacancy: Stores Trainee
Start date: October 2021
We are a fast-growing manufacturing company seeking to hire a competent stores intern to work closely with the Stores Agent, Procurement Officer and Logistics Officer to ensure that goods received, issued and dispatched are accurately captured while ensuring effectiveness and efficiency.
- Assist in ensuring the raw materials received are as per the LPO and the quantities captured are correctly delivered.
- Assist in capturing correct raw materials information in the system as per materials received and issued.
- Assist in issuing of correct raw materials as per the specified customer standards and verify the returned raw materials.
- Assist in delivery of finished goods whilst ensuring that the correct quantities are delivered and communicating the same to the finance department for invoicing.
- Partake in monthly stock take activities.
- Any other duty assigned from time to time.
Education, skills and competencies:
- Minimum of Diploma in Store Management or any other related field of study
- Previous engagement in a manufacturing company will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and reporting skills
- Key attention to detail
- Great multiskilling and organizational skills
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; Click Here to submit your application by 12 th October 2021 .
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.