Private Sector Engagement Manager Job, Kenyan Current NGO Jobs,
Salary: USD60,000 to USD70,000 per year
Closing date: Wednesday 15th September 2021
Private Sector Engagement Manager –
The Private Sector Engagement Manager provides expertise across World Animal Protection’s global campaigns. They will work flexibly through virtual, integrated campaign teams to deliver World Animal Protection’s global campaigns, leading and supporting the strategic and tactical delivery of corporate campaigning, influencing and engagement. They will develop inspiring and innovative approaches which realise campaign strategies to bring about the transformative change World Animal Protection is aiming for. The role will also manage associated project activity, acting as a primary interface between the campaign teams and new and existing corporate targets or partnerships within their sphere of influence.
The Private Sector Engagement Manager plays a key role in the global campaign teams to which they are assigned. They must be able to demonstrate the ability to achieve individual and organisational objectives and targets through the use of effective negotiating and influencing techniques.
Private Sector Engagement Manager – Requirements
- Experienced and highly motivated private sector and corporate engagement specialist, with a proven track record in developing and delivering corporate campaigns, influencing and engagement strategies to achieve change.
- Experience in the operational and tactical delivery of (preferably global) corporate influencing and engagement strategies to a high standard.
- Strong understanding of global and regional corporate accountability, which includes Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). Some understanding of responsible investment, political and socio-economic trends is also required.
- Team player with excellent project management and co-ordination skills and ability to develop and maintain good working relationships across internal departments, teams, cultures, and geographies.
- Strong communicator, and able to constructively engage and motivate external and internal stakeholders, to develop and deliver project solutions.
- First class analytical and decision-making skills – able to assimilate and analyse information quickly and accurately to effectively inform campaign strategies and tactics.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, including written and spoken English.
- Works well under pressure of deadlines.
- Flexible to undertake international travel.
- A passion for animal welfare and a strong commitment to the aims and values of World Animal protection.
*We understand some people may not apply for jobs unless they tick every box. If you’re passionate about joining us and think you have much of what we’re looking for, even if you’re not 100% sure… we’d love to hear from you. *
We actively encourage and promote diversity, ensure all voices are heard and included and are committed to equal opportunities for all.
At World Animal Protection we recruit with our values & behaviours in mind. Please bear this in mind through your application journey. These are:
- Global: We make decisions & act with a global mindset
- Diverse & Inclusive: We actively encourage and promote diversity, ensure all voices are heard and included and are committed to equal opportunities for all
- Collaborative: We work together and co-create to achieve lasting change
- Agile: We make change happen in a fast-moving world
- Growing People: We continually learn and develop
- Accountable: We are role models. We take responsibility for our actions and encourage others to do the same.
- Courageous: We push boundaries, take risks and set ambitious targets
How To Apply