Hotel Jobs In Kenya.
Title: Executive Housekeeper – Hospitality,
Salary: Competitive Package,
Our Client is a well-established Hotel in Nairobi. They seek to hire an experienced and competent Executive Housekeeper who will be expected to manage all aspects of the Housekeeping Department ensuring it operates efficiently, effectively, and economically at all times and that the hotel is always presented in a manner that is appealing and comfortable for our guests
Duties And Responsibilities
- To maintain the cleanliness and hygiene of the hotel, its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
- Creating an environment where everyone in the hotel is focused on “walking the extra mile” to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Create pleasant customer relations so guests feel valued and welcome at all times.
- To select, train, coach and develop people to meet current and future needs of the department and the hotel.
- Ensure efficient and effective communication channels are in place.
- Ensure Smooth and Efficient operation of all activities, efforts, and energies are directed to providing guests with high-quality personalized service.
- Sources quotations for management approval.
- To ensure that the working environment is safe and hygienic at all times in accordance with OSHA laws.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Qualification from a recognized institution with emphasis in Hospitality.
- Utalii College graduate or equivalent required in hotel management.
- Be computer literate
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a 4 Star Hotel.
- Knowledge of basic sanitation requirements/controls and applications of relevant chemicals.
- Basic mathematical skills to prepare moderately complex calculations for financial reporting.
- Supervisory skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with team members, vendors, contractors, etc.
- Ability to coordinate and cooperate with other departments regarding Housekeeping services and activities.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
- Must be a person of high integrity
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organization and time management skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, and possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Executive Housekeeper- Hospitality ) to [email protected] before 11 th August 2022.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .