Talent Development officer Job, HR Jobs Kenya,
Title : Talent Development officer
Reporting to : Supervisor
Industry : High-End Restaurant and Eatery.
Location : Nairobi
Number of Positions :1
Job Purpose: The Talent Development Officer will assist and provide support and necessary training to our employees. S/he will also support employees acquire new skills, improving their professional development, and pursuing career enriching opportunities as agreed with line managers.
Client Description: Our client is a renowned restaurant chain that has been in existence since 2008. They have since set out to bring to life a series of high-quality restaurants that offer not only delicious food and exceptional service but unparalleled ambiance too. Today, they have over 40 stores across Nairobi and are one of the only brands to achieve ‘Super brand’ status in East Africa. More than a restaurant, it’s a lifestyle and a social hub in the buzzing capital of Kenya. They are firm believers that dining is about so much more than food. They combine inspirational spaces, quality products, and a sense of community to give you the full experience.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify and assess current and future training needs through job analysis, career development plans, and in consultation with the relevant stakeholders.
- Draw a training and development program(s) that address the training needs and expected results.
- Create a training calendar and ensure it is adhered to across all the departments.
- Design and implement a variety of training methods appropriate to meet different training needs.
- Organize training logistics including venue, equipment, meals and transport as needed.
- Maintain training schedules and ensure they are executed effectively.
- Communicate all training programs on a timely basis.
- Developing and monitoring the execution of the onboarding plans for new hires.
- Utilize knowledge of LMS capabilities to recommend delivery strategies that yield a rich, meaningful, and dynamic end-user experience.
- Manage eLearning content from vendors to ensure encountered during training and adjust training programs as necessary.
- Monitor and evaluate the training programs, their effectiveness, success and return on investment (ROI) periodically using appropriate tools and methods and provide related reports to the Human Resource Manager
- Develop and design learning material, coordinate, and review educational content, and incorporate current technology in developing specific eLearning curricula.
- Support the deployment of learning programs including uploading and updating courseware and curricula, training assignments, learner notification text and rules in LMS
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related course.
- 3 years of working experience in a similar position, developing eLearning, micro-learning, and blended learning.
- Very strong communication (written and verbal), analytical and interpersonal skills to deliver training and build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Up-to-date with the latest training trends, developments and best practices.
- Experience in E-learning and LMS implementation.
- Knowledge of adult learning theories, learning technology, and human-centered design.
- Good Excel and PowerPoint skills.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates to send their CV to [email protected] latest by Friday 13 th May 2022 and indicate the email subject as Talent Development officer.