Housekeeper Job, Latest Hotel Jobs In Kenya,
Working under the supervision of the Guest Relations Officer while working closely with the entire TSM team, the position’s key objective is to ensure smooth and efficient running and management of the MD’s residence. Responsible for looking after the MD and his family as well as ensuring that all visitors at the MD residence are well looked after, whilst ensuring the highest possible standards of hygiene and safety at all times.
- Minimum certificate or diploma in Hospitality, Housekeeping or any other relevant course.
- Experience: Minimum 5 yrs in hospitality industry specializing in housekeeping services.
Key skills and qualities
- Good communicator in English
- Must be approachable, trustworthy, polite and responsible.
- The ability to work under own initiative to prioritize and manage varied tasks.
- Must be keen to detail.
How To Apply
Any person who wishes to be considered for this position is requested to submit their application letters together with copies of relevant certificates, testimonials/references and any valid professional licenses to the Head of Human Capital by Monday, 19thOctober 2020.
Our contacts are:
Ol Pejeta Conservancy
P.O. Box Private Bag, Nanyuki -10400
Or send an email to [email protected] with the mail subject as
NOTE: ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
THE OL PEJETA CONSERVANCY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL POTENTIAL CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.