DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. JOBWEB KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: ACFC
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Kenya
- Managing accounts payables by processing payments to creditors on time as per policies and regulations.
- Managing accounts receivables by ensuring timely collection as per policies and regulations.
- Invoicing, receipting and collection of debts.
- Undertaking bank, creditors, imprest, debtors and bank reconciliations.
- Carrying out various analysis.
- Project accounting.
- Tax accounting and filing.
- Payroll processing and accounting.
- Maintenance of fixed assets register.
- Development of budgets.
- Checking of budgets, signing of LPO’s & LSO’s & approval of petty cash transactions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Finance, Accounts, Economics, Business Administration or a related field.
- Minimum CPA II or ACCA II
- Membership to ICPAK is an advantage.
- At least 3-4 years of total experience.
How to Apply
Applications including detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of academic and professional certificates and testimonials, current and expected salary and allowances (attach latest pay slip), names and addresses of at least three referees, two coloured passport size photos and a copy of National Identity Card should be sent to the undersigned on or before April 12, 2019.
Eligible serving ACFC officers are free to apply for the above positions.
Resident Director & Chief Executive
Agro-Chemical & Food Company Limited
P.O. Box 18-40107
ACFC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER