Administrative Assistant Jobs, Administration Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Our client is looking for an energetic person to join their team to ensure efficient day to day operations of the organization.
- Portray the right image of the company as the first contact between the company and clients and other stakeholders while providing relevant information.
- Attend promptly to clients visiting the office and meet their needs within stipulated standard level agreement, and turnaround time.
- Promptly responding to and managing all office telephone calls. This especially includes receiving, screening and transferring calls to relevant staff as well as maintaining a call log.
- Manage institutional communication – corporate email, telephone system, social media platforms among others under the guidance of the Management
- Provide administrative support to management and other staff
- Develop and manage a central filing system for client information and other office information
- Perform general administrative and clerical office duties including those that may be delegated by your supervisor or management from time to time.
- Conducting a customer satisfaction survey to ensure the clients are getting best services from the company and maintaining a strong relationship between the clients and the company.
- Carrying out online market research and customer needs analysis to identify opportunities for product development or modification.
- Assets management – maintain an updated assets register, insurances, repairs & maintenance
- Managing internal general meetings and functions – support logistics for organizing staff meetings and taking minutes in staff meetings etc.
- Prepare quotations, invoices and other documents for clients.
- Monitoring the staff register, attendance, absenteeism and lateness.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar role
- Must have completed a First Degree or Higher Diploma or equivalent from a reputable institution
- Knowledgeable with the Quick books software
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work under pressure, team player
- Analytical skills, dynamic, decision maker.
- Attention to details and accuracy in working
- Capable of working individually as well as in a team
- Computer savvy in terms of presentation skills and telemarketing
- Be able to work in a fast paced diverse business environment.
- Strong interpersonal and supervisory skills;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Customer service orientation and commercial awareness and passion for relationship building
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements please apply by either uploading or updating your CV Here