Job Title: Internal Auditor,
Supervisor: Manager, Internal Audit,
Job Group: NETF 6,
Position Type: Full time,
Location: Nairobi Kenya Travel Required: 5-10%,
Internal auditor is responsible for providing independent, objective assurance and consulting activity aimed at adding value and improving the operations of the Fund.
Duties and responsibilities entail assisting in:
- Carrying out routine Audits tests as per audit programs;
- Drafting audit reports on assignment for review with supervisor;
- Verifications of payment documents as per approved procedures;
- Checking maintenance of accurate accounting records;
- Conducting special audit assignments as assigned;
- Undertake follow-up audits to determine whether agreed recommendations on the past reviews are being undertaken by the process owner; and
- Participating in preparation of annual audit programme.
For appointment to this grade a candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: – Commerce (Accounting option); Commerce (Finance option); Business Administration (Accounting option) or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer applications ; and
- Meets the Provisions of chapter six of the constitution.
How To Apply
- Detailed job and person specifications are to be obtained from the Fund`s website www.netfund.go.ke
- Candidate must submit Tax compliance from Kenya Revenue Authority, Clearance Certificates from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission; Higher Education Loans Board; and a valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations.
- Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit hard copies or soft copies of their applications together with their up-dated Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of academic and professional certificates on or before the closing dates on August 25, 2020.Send soft copies to [email protected]
- The application envelope to be clearly marked with reference number for each position.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- NETFUND is an equal opportunity employer (EOE), and is committed to diversity and gender equality.
- Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Hard copies applications should be sent to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
National Environment Trust Fund
P.O. Box 19324- 00100