Branch Manager Jobs, Jobs In Mombasa, KMC Jobs
KMC 4 JOB GROUP KMC 4 REF: KMC/HRA/BM/4/5/2019
The Branch Manager will be in Charge of Kibarani, Mombasa Branch.
- Oversee the production process the Branch to ensure that all international quality hygiene standards are met.
- Co-ordinate all maintenance works at the factories and storage facilities to ensure work efficiency and their optimal use.
- Supervise all financial operations in the Branch
- Liaise with all relevant Heads of Departments at the Head Office for purposes of applying same policies and procedures as appropriate.
- Develop and recommend an appropriate annual budget for branch operations.
- In consultation with Production Manager diversify processing of meat product in accordance with market demand dynamics
- Develop a sustainable production strategy in line with the business set objectives
- Advice management on key aspects related to production.
- Ensuring availability and control of livestock inflow to meet demand cycles
- Research and develop initiatives to improve production standards.
- Implement Food Safety System and ensure all quality aspects of production are adhered to.
- Prepare periodic reports to management for decision making
- Monitor Branch’s progress in meeting set targets.
- Prepare, implement and control the Branch budget
- Degree in Food Science and Technology or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- Five (5) years’ experience in Senior Management in food processing industry
- Master’s degree is added advantage
- Relevant professional qualification
- Certificate in Senior Management Course lasting not less than four(4) weeks from a recognized institution
Key personal attributes / functional skills
The ideal candidate should
- Be honest, trustworthy and possess a high degree of personal integrity and professionalism.
- Demonstrate sound judgment, excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication, presentation and reporting skills.
- Be results oriented and willing to multitask and meet strict deadlines.
- Have strategic leadership skills.
- Be a team player with ability to motivate staff.
- Demonstrate ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with varied stakeholders.
- Be customer centric and resourceful in problem solving.
- Advanced computer skills.
How To Apply
All candidates must meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity, and obtain the appropriate certification from the:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Higher Education Loan Board (HELB)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Interested and qualified candidates should fill and submit hard copies of the KMC employment application form which is available on the KMC website www.kenyameat.co.ke accompanied by applications detailed curriculum vitae, academic and professional certificates, national identity card, testimonials, current and expected salary and names and addresses of three referees so as to reach the undersigned not later than 28th June 2019.
Persons living with Disabilities, Women, Youth, persons from minority and/or marginalized groups who meet the requirements of the advertised positions are encouraged to apply. Canvassing will result in automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The envelope should be marked “CONFIDENTIAL” and indicate the “REFERENCE NUMBER” of the position applied for and be addressed to:
The Managing Commissioner
Kenya Meat Commission
P.O Box 2-00204