Supply Chain Management Officer II Job, Kenyan Supply Chain Vacancies,
Job Grade CASB 7 (CASB 29/8/2021) – 1
Basic Salary: Kshs. 49,000
House Allowance: Kshs. 18,000
Other Allowance: Kshs. 8,000
Duties and Responsibilities
- Inviting and analysing quotations;
- Undertaking inspection of goods and services in liaison with the users;
- maintenance of a supplier database;
- Generating local purchase and service orders; and
- Preparing supporting documents for payment to
Requirement for Appointment
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in the relevant field
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer application skills;
- Registered with a relevant professional body and in good standing; and
- Meet with the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates who meet the specifications are requested to forward their applications with copies of academic and professional testimonials, and national identity cards.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their academic and professional testimonials, National identity card, and clearance from, EACC, KRA, DCI, HELB, and CRB.
Please note that:
1. Candidates should NOT attach original documents to the applications.
2. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
3. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
All applications should indicate clearly the position applied for and the advert number on the top corner of the envelope addressed to;
The Secretary County Assembly Service Board
County Assembly of Bungoma
P.O Box 1886 – 50200,
Or Via Email [email protected]
Or, be hand-delivered to the Human Resource Management Office Room 10 AT THE Main County Assembly Building.
All Applications Should be received no later than 23rd September 2021 . THE COUNTY ASSEMBLY OF BUNGOMA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER