Caretaker Jobs, Casual Jobs, Property Caretaker Jobs, Mangroove Entertainment Limited Jobs
All rounded caretaker needed for a small tourist facility in Muranga County comprising of 2 cottages on a 5 acre farm.
- The caretaker should be able to manage preparation of rooms for guests, manage bookings and be of constant assistance when guests are in the facilities.
- Cleaning of all beddings, garments and rooms is an integrated part of the job.
- The successful candidate will also have extended knowledge of building repair work, have a broad understanding of workmanship, and undertake maintenance of structures and gardening.
- The candidate will also act as night security when guests are not at the facility and as the day to day contact with clients.
- The caretaker will be required to live on site in a rural setting with limited facilities.
- Min 5 years of experience in management of, or employment from, a reputable tourist accommodation facility or organization.
- Experience in cleaning of all types of rooms, fabrics and materials.
- Building and maintenance of structures and the ability to create professional grade workmanship in the following categories: Plumbing, woodwork, masonry and/or electrical. Gardening and farming.
- Security and caretaker experience.
- The ability to cook a preferable international menu and food preparation will be an added advantage.
- The desired candidate will have experience with single handedly or in a team, having managed a tourist facility and having worked in a variety of capacities. Candidates with a diploma from a tourist training facility will be prioritized.
- The candidate must command fluent written and spoken English and as a minimum have completed high school. Exposure to international standards of cleaning and room preparation is key.
A small family based Start-up Company with few people involved. Independent and unsupervised work hours. Accommodation on site. Additional income through farming on site. Incentives
How to Apply
Please send a 1 page application stating your profile and motivation, + your CV with references from 3 previous employers, letters of recommendation and academic certificates via email: firstname.lastname@example.org