Controller Job, Latest IT Jobs,
Securex Agencies (K) Limited is seeking to recruita new memberinto the Operational Excellence Team. TheControllerwill be responsible for ensuring prompt alarmactivations and perform Control Room daily operations with high integrity and efficiency.
- Receive an alarm activation on Samson software system or FSK System and identify the type/ cause of the alarm activation or via phone call/SMS from any provided relevant sources.
- Dispatch the nearest back up Emergency Response Team (E.R.T.) depending on traffic/ availability/ response from E.R.T. commander via VHF radio giving the client’s location details and activating zones.
- Keep proper records of alarm activations received on Samson and FSK Systems with the details of action taken and update the relevant documentation.
- Contact the client via phone call and/or text message (where applicable) and notify him/her of the alarm activation and dispatch of E.R.T. backup.Ensure testing of panic alarm buttons by the E.R.T. to confirm location/ arrival times to the controller in the Control Room (C.R.) after attending to an activation.
- Sending out communication promptly of an incident via text to all senior management and ensure the same is recorded on the Evolution system.
- Analyse the alarm activations to identify recurring false alarms and communicate to the Customer Experience team on email; including any feedback (compliment/ complaint) received during interaction with the client.
- Maintain proper records of the changes of the transmitters & client’s details and new installations as provided by the technician on site.
- Conduct periodic equipment inspections and routine tests in order to ensure that operations standards are met.
- Monitor arming & disarming of alarms at specified client premises per shift.
- Communicate with the transport department and send report of any defects and fuel status of the E.R.T. during each shift.
- Update all monthly reports and share with the head of the department on monthly basis as per the deadlines issued.
- Certificate in IT/Computer Studies Certificate
- Computer literacy and Proficiency
- At least 3 years relevant experience.
- Completion of a formal Control Room Operators Course in addition to the above requirements will be a distinct advantage
How To Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria above, please send your application letter and CV to [email protected] indicating the title of the job as thesubject matter, on or before 15thDecember, 2020.Please note due to the high volumes of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.