DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: PSC
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Kenya
- be serving in the grade of Accountant, Economist, Finance Officer, ICT Officer, CSG 8 or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service;
- a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields: Computer Science, Information Technology, Economics, Economics and Statistics, Economics and Mathematics, Commerce (Accounting or Finance option) plus CPA III or any other equivalent qualification from an institution recognized in Kenya;
- a Masters degree in any of the following fields: Economics, Finance, Accounting, Project Planning Management, Business Administration, International Relations, Computer Science, Information Technology or any other equivalent qualification from a university recognized in Kenya;
- a certificate in any of the following: Public Debt Management, Monitoring and Evaluation, Project Management, Debt Management Performance Assessment, Debt Sustainability Analysis, Macro- Economic Analyses and Modeling, Financial Modeling/Reporting, Policy Formulation, International Relations and Diplomacy, Public Debt Restructuring or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; and
- demonstrated professional competence as reflected in work performance and results.
An officer at this level will be responsible to the Senior Assistant Director, Debt Settlement. Specific duties and responsibilities will include;
- maintaining and upgrading the debt management system;
- ensuring new loans are recorded into the debt management recording system, data is validated, database system is upgraded;
- participating in funding and cash management;
- ensuring safe custody of loan agreements, accurate and timely recording and maintenance of debt data and information;
- registering, tracking and management of sub-national debt, grants, guarantees and other contingent liabilities;
- reviewing statutory and management debt reports;
- reviewing exchequer requisition for payments under Consolidated Fund Services; and
- ensuring safe custody of stock of Payment Advice Forms (PAs) and Loan agreements.
How to Apply
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications as follows:
by completing ONE PSC 2 (Revised 2016) application form. The form may be downloaded from the Commission’s websites.
Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
THE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION IS COMMITTED TO AVAILING EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES TO ALL KENYANS. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
Completed applications should be sent or delivered to:
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
P.O. BOX 30095 – 00100
so as to reach the Commission on or before 12th November 2019