Human Resource Officer, Current HR Vacancies In Kenya 2022,
Company Job De scription
About Digital Divide Data (DDD)
Digital Divide Data (DDD) is a US-based non-profit, mission-driven enterprise with the goal of using technology and digital skills to bridge the divide between economically and socially marginalized youth and employment opportunities that lead to a sustainable and viable future. DDD identifies talented but underserved youth in Africa and Asia (Kenya, Cambodia, and Laos are the main centers) to enter formal employment, undergo professional training and skills development, and pursue tertiary education. Our headquarters are in New York, and we have over 1,500 employees across our operations in Kenya, Cambodia, and Laos.
Purpose of the role
To play a key role in managing every aspect of the Payroll process, you will also be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
- Ensure the operational aspects of payroll processing and associated activities are accurate and delivered within appropriate timeframes and in compliance with relevant rules and regulations
- On a monthly basis update all payroll amendments including salary changes, overtime payments, allowances, new recruits, bank account changes, promotions, etc. from the supervisors and Management.
- Check that monthly payroll amendments have been duly authorized by the Management prior to input into the payroll.
- HRIS system management; Prepare payroll and human resource information for data input and assist with checking and ensuring quality control and maintenance of records to ensure accuracy, service quality, and data integrity
- Perform any other HR and payroll-related duties as may be assigned by the senior officers.
- University Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Proven working experience as a payroll officer
- Demonstrable experience (at least 2 years) with Human Resources systems
- Previous experience in implementing HR systems and databases
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- A member of a professional HR body
How to Apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If interested kindly submit your application on or before 20 th July 2022 . Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.