Digital Technician Job, Engineering Jobs Kenya 2021,
Job Title: Digital Technician – Office Automation – Entry Level,
Industry – I.T,
Gross Salary – 15k – 30k,
Our client is an established IT firm with regional presence in East Africa . They seek to hire an entry-level Digital Technician.
- Attend to assigned calls (including PMs) by the call by the call coordinator within the SLA;
- Escalate all calls that are not closed to the senior engineer;
- Inform the client on the performance of his equipment;
- Recommend, order/ request spares, and replace the specific parts in the clients’ machines;
- Document all services carried out on a machine on time by completing a job sheet;
- Report on duty as stipulated in his employment contract or as directed by the supervisor and abide by operations regulation;
- Update the technical manager on the events in the field to attain best service delivery practices;
- Complete necessary certifications as directed by the supervisor;
- Attend all technical meetings unless with express permission from the supervisor;
- Project and represent a positive image of the company.
- Take necessary steps to minimize risks/ company exposure to liability.
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements.
- Diploma in Electrical or Electronics Engineering;
- At least 6 months experience in a Technicians role;
- Conversant with basic Ms. Office.
- The person should be detail-oriented, organized and a good time manager.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Always well-groomed.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Digital Technician – Entry Level ) to [email protected] before July 12, 2021.N.B: DONT Miss Out On Your Next JOB. Register Your CV With US. .