Electrical Engineer Job, Latest Engineering Jobs,
Title: Electrical Engineer,
Gross Salary: 120K – 150K,
Our client is a leading outdoor advertising company in the East and Central Africa Regions. They seek to hire a well-skilled Electrical Engineer who will be responsible for the design, deployment and maintenance of a broad range of electrical systems and electrical project management. The successful candidate will support project tendering to implementation and maintenance in line with applicable standards and practices, with strict adherence to safety requirements and quality control.
- Prepare tender documents, including Bills of Quantity and submit the same on a timely basis.
- Prospect for potential projects and transform them into increased revenue.
- Develop projects from concept to completion including testing and commissioning of projects upon completion
- Evaluate engineering proposals, shop drawings and design comments for sound electrical engineering practice and conformance with established safety and design criteria, and recommend approval or disapproval.
- Maintain control of project expenditures to avoid cost overruns
- Supervision of contractors and vendors to maintain control of project schedules and costs
- Visit construction sites to observe conditions impacting design and to identify solutions to technical design problems involving electrical systems equipment that arise during construction
- Conducts field investigations and prepares reports for problems or issues
- Mentor and evaluate electrical engineering staff and design team
- Works with project managers to assure work meets business needs, applicable codes and standards of quality
- Conduct inspections for quality control and assurance programs, reporting findings and recommendations, tender preparations and processing
Skills & Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized institution
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in estimating, budgeting, designing and project management of electrical installation contracts.
- Must have exposure in electrical power supply systems, electronics and control systems especially SCADA and PLC
- Must be competent in use of AutoCAD, among other engineering software applications
- Knowledge in airfield lighting systems will have an added advantage.
- Strong leadership and analytical skills
- Effective communication and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal and people management skills
- Mastery of engineering skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Electrical Engineer) to [email protected] before Monday 23 rd November 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. . It's FREE